The clerk shall determine the opening time according to the working hours of the judges and clerks. Then, assist the judge to make copies of the indictment and serve the summons. Finally, the notice of the participants in the trial is confirmed to ensure the normal conduct of the trial. Before the opening of the court, it is necessary to check the identity of the participants and the entrusting procedures and read out the court's discipline.
At this stage, we should pay attention to:
1. Before going out for service, we should make preparations, fill in all the legal documents to be served carefully and completely, and bring necessary tools, such as mud, tape, camera, etc., to avoid emergencies. Mail service must check back the receipt and confirm the signature. If it is signed by someone else, it must inform the judge. It can not be counted as service and needs to be verified.
2. All kinds of legal documents should be filled in carefully and completely, sent in time, and checked in advance for the situation of mistake and omission in issuing summons to the parties in court, so as to avoid delaying or even failing to hold court.
3. The entrustment and agency procedures submitted by the parties and lawyers must be carefully examined. The professional certificates of identity cards, lawyers and legal workers should be checked with the original, and the judges should be promptly informed when problems are found.
4. For more cases involving the parties, it is necessary to know the situation of the parties in advance and make it clear in the court records, such as being first, second, original and substituted, so as to avoid the passivity of the recording work and the problem reflected in the transcripts is that we do not know which plaintiff or which defendant said what.
5. It is very important for the parties to sign the confirmation of service address, and this link must not be omitted. Especially in the case of trial judgment, we must check whether there has been any signature before the trial preparation, if not necessarily for the parties to sign. The best thing is to let the parties fill in the confirmation when the first service is made, which is very helpful for the later judgment, execution and the service of the second instance legal documents. If the party concerned is not notified to come again, it will eventually be unable to serve.
6. For the staff sent by the unit to collect documents, it is necessary to indicate their department and contact number after their signature. For the close relatives of the parties, it is necessary to indicate the relationship with the parties. The assistant of the lawyer should request registration on the letter of attorney. If there is no definite explanation, it should be handed over to the lawyer in time, or let the lawyer himself collect the documents. In practice, there have been cases where lawyers refuse to admit after being led by lawyers'assistants. Lawyers also do not speak in good faith. Therefore, we should learn to protect ourselves.