Court trial is a very solemn matter, we should abide by the court's trial discipline! For those who violate discipline, the bailiff should be forced to leave! Next, we will summarize some disciplines of court trial for the small edition of the recruitment of the judicial police of Shandong Court.
1. Audiences must remain silent, not to applaud, make noise or make noise, and not to engage in other acts that hinder judicial activities.
2. Audiences may not move around freely or enter the trial area.
3. The parties and other litigant participants shall not withdraw from the court halfway or speak or ask questions without the consent of the presiding judge. They shall pay attention to civility and courtesy in speaking and shall not attack or abuse others.
4. No one shall record, record or photograph without the permission of the court;
No smoking, chewing betel nut, chewing gum and spitting everywhere.
6. Turn off mobile phones and other communication devices.
For violations of court discipline, the court will give oral warnings and admonitions. If he does not listen to the advice, the presiding judge may, by decision, confiscate the recording, video recording and photographic equipment, order him to withdraw from the court, or impose a fine or detention upon the approval of the presiding judge. Those who disturb the order of the court seriously, such as making a noise or impacting the court, shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
Today I'm going to talk to you for a moment. I hope this little editing knowledge recruited by the Shandong Court Legal Police can help you. If you have any questions about this, please consult our official website for details. Http://www.sdqzjy.com