1. Candidates should arrive at the examination room 10 minutes before the opening of each batch of examinations with their own admission cards and resident identity cards. Those who do not arrive at the examination room should wait in the waiting room. Those who are five minutes late for the exam are not allowed to enter. No entrance is allowed without a certificate or with inconsistent or inconsistent certificates.
2. After the examinees are seated by number, the admission card and ID card should be placed in an obvious position for checking.
3. Candidates are not allowed to bring any books (materials, paper), soft discs, mobile storage devices, mobile phones, computers, etc. into their seats. It has been brought to the examination point for centralized storage and unified storage, otherwise it will be handled according to the violation of discipline.
4. Examinees must take part in the examination according to the time, number of places and seats stipulated in the admission certificate, and enter their information and boarding number into the examination system for testing as required.
5. All the examinations are operated by computer. The examinees should take the examinations according to the prompts of the examination management system. They should not do cold, hot start, reset and other operations unrelated to the examinations without authorization. They should bear the responsibility for the consequences caused by the illegal operations.
6. Each exam lasts 15 minutes, and the exam time is based on the exam venue timer. Late arrivals must complete the test within the examination time, and no extension of time is allowed. Those who complete the test in advance must be confirmed by the invigilator as having completed the test normally before they can leave the examination room. Otherwise, they are responsible for the consequences.
7. If the exam cannot be carried out on schedule due to special circumstances (such as power failure, system failure and network failure), the exam shall be conducted separately according to the time notified by the exam site.
8. Examination-takers shall abide by the rules and discipline of the examination room, and shall not commit any irregularities or disciplinary acts such as substituting for or disturbing the order of the examination room. Violations of rules and regulations are recorded in the invigilator's examination records, and their examination results are invalid.
9. The examination room should be kept quiet. Examinees should not ask invigilators or system administrators to operate computers and raise their hands when they encounter abnormal situations and problems.
10. Examination-takers should respect invigilators and system administrators, accept supervision and inspection by invigilators and system administrators, and submit to the arrangements of invigilators and system administrators.
Today's wonderful content for you is over. The edition here is very grateful for your reading. If you want to know more about the relevant consultation, you can add our website: http://www.sdqzjy.com to the collection, or search keywords: Shandong court clerk recruitment, you can also find us.