1. primitive man
1. Yuanmou people: as early as the Paleolithic age in Yuanmou County, Yunnan Province, about 1.7 million years ago, Yuanmou people were able to cook food with natural fire.
2. Lantian: about 800000 years ago, Lantian people in Shaanxi Province were Chinese Homo erectus. In the early Paleolithic period, human beings lived in the Middle Pleistocene and the early Paleolithic period.
Beijing people: Longgushan, Zhoukoudian, southwest of Beijing, about 500000 years ago. Can make stone tools, can use natural fire.
Early Homo sapiens
Early Homo sapiens, also known as the "ancients", represented by Ding village about 300000 to 50000 years ago. Ding Village in Xiangfen County of Shanxi Province is the settlement of Ding people. This is the Middle Paleolithic age, about 100000 years ago.
3. Late Homo sapiens
Late Homo sapiens (50000 to 10000 years ago), also known as the new human. The physical characteristics of the new couple are: the forehead is vertical, the brow ridge is fuzzy; the face is wide, the chin is obvious; the stature is high, the head is big. These characteristics are very close to modern people. They can polish stones and bones, and learn to drill wood to make fire. An 82 mm bone needle was found in the caveman's cave, indicating that they were able to make clothes out of hide. There are also perforated animal teeth, shells and other decorations, indicating that they have reached a considerable level of production and education. The upper eye bone of a large grass carp was also found in the hole. It is inferred that the fish is 80cm long, which shows that they have excellent fishing skills. At that time, there was a clear division of labor between men and women, men hunting and fishing, women gathering and managing the internal affairs of the clan. Because of the group marriage system, we only know the mother, not the father. Women are the center of the family.
Among the newly discovered ethnic groups in China, Hetao people, Liujiang people, Qilin people, Ziyang people, Zhiyu people and Shandong people are more important.
Clan commune period
1. Banpo site: Banpo site is located in Banpo village, Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province. More than five or six thousand years ago, Banpo lived a farming life here.
Hemudu culture: more than 6000 years ago, Hemudu people, located in the northeast of Hemudu village, Yuyao County, Zhejiang Province, had settled down.
3. Longshan cultural relic: also known as "black pottery culture", it is distributed in the Guangda area in the middle and lower reaches of the Yellow River and developed from Yangshao culture.
4. Dawenkou Culture: located in Dawenkou, Tai'an City, Shandong Province, four or five thousand years ago, private property appeared and the gap between the rich and the poor was obvious.
The study of ancient history needs to be compared and sorted out, and similar knowledge points need to be summarized and studied, so that we can get twice the result with half the effort.